B&D Photo and Film
“Photography and Videography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
It is our goal to use images to tell the story of your wedding day
While we work on capturing of what would be your memories, you can relax, enjoy your reception, and share with your loved ones. Our photojournalist wedding photography and videography style is mixed with traditional portraiture and black & white.
- This package includes 10 hours of coverage and a complimentary engagement session:
- 10 Hours of wedding photography and video Coverage.
- An approximately 5 minutes highlight video.
- A complimentary engagement photo Session.
- Delivery of final images and video Within 4-6 weeks.
- Online Image Gallery of all your images that will remain up to 3 months.
- Copyright release for personal use of the images and video.
- High-Resolution Images. You will receive more than 500-700 high-resolution images.
- Your video will be delivered via an online gallery and can be uploaded to any of your social media accounts.
- *Note: Although this package includes video, please be aware that the primary coverage will focus on photography.
- This package includes:
- 10 Hours of Wedding Video Coverage.
- Drone Coverage, Getting Ready, Wedding Details, Venue Shots.
- Complete Ceremony & Speeches Video + Audio.
- An approximately 15-20 minutes highlight video.
- Delivery of final film Within 4-6 weeks.
- We look to blend artistic and unobtrusive camera work with cinematographic, storytelling approach to create vibrant, dynamic, personal and one-of-a-kind experience. We aim to provide every couple with personal attention and tailored services.
- Photography Coverage: $260/Hr.
- Up to 50 or more edited images per hour.
- Videography Coverage: $390/Hr.
- Wedding events determine length of final footage.
We are currently booking for the 2024 Wedding Season.
Book Now and Reserve your Date!
Albums and Prints are extremely important to us and we believe that everyone should have both in their household. We can craft the perfect wedding album for your cherished snapshots.
These wedding photo books will help you relive your favorite nuptial moments
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We have answers. Here are some of the common questions we get from our couples. If there’s anything you have a question about and you don’t see it here, GET IN CONTACT WITH US and ask away!
Do you offer any other wedding or engagement packages?
Yes, we have weddings and engagement packages for all budgets, for smaller weddings and elopements. We also do destination weddings. Please fill out the contact form, provide as much information about your event and we will be happy to customize a package that will fit your needs.
Can we request a list of specific shots we would like?
Yes, absolutely! Let us know which shots you must have and we will add it to our key shots list. When you book with us, we include a list of 80 key shots that all photo collection should include. These key shots tell the story of your day.
When do we receive our photos?
For weddings it’s typically around 4 – 6 weeks (depending on the package) with a preview of the photos and video within couple days.
When do we receive our video?
For a full wedding day coverage, it is also typically around 4 – 6 weeks.
When is the best time to book?
As wedding photographers, bookings often happen 1 year ahead of the event. We recommend that you reach out as soon as you know your wedding date. This will ensure that you will secure our services.
How much of a deposit do you require?
We ask for 50% upon booking your day. The remaining balance is due 1 month prior to the wedding day. A 50% deposit is required to secure date and time for all sessions. We reserve the date and time agreed upon and will not make other reservations for that date or time.
We accept payments via our Client Management System Honey Book.
How do we ensure that our deposit is safeguarded?
The industry standard is to have a written contract signed by both the client and the photographer, which outlines the financial agreements. Also, we will provide you with invoices and receipts for all financial transactions.
Do you have travel fees?
Travel fee with-in Ottawa-Gatineau and surrounding areas are included in all packages. For travel outside the region or country, the distance determines the cost associated. Let us know what your destination is and we can provide you with an estimate.
Do you offer albums?
A wedding album is what will stand the test of time 20-30 years from now. There are so many options when crafting an album, let’s sit down and chat about them.
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Book a Consultation!
To book a consultation, please click on the link below. If you wish to discuss what is included in our wedding packages, we are one phone call away. Please click on the contacts link to reach out to us!